1. The client agrees to provide a sufficient, electrical power supply outlet within the setup location.
2. If the setup location is outside, the client agrees to provide adequate shelter, to protect the equipment from adverse weather conditions.
3. The client agrees to pay a $100 non-refundable deposit to reserve his / her event date.
4. The remaining balance is due and payable 1 week prior to the event date. If special arrangements are made to make final payment on the event
date, the balance is to be paid upon ARRIVAL. Payments made after the event date are subject to a late charge
5. Delinquent payments and / or all past due accounts shall accrue interest at the rate of 1.5 % per month.
6. Client agrees to be liable for returned checks, in addition to any late charges or interest. A $30 non-sufficient funds charge will be imposed for each
7. The client accepts full liability for all damages to any equipment in the possession of the designated attendant that occur as a result of intentional
or unintentional actions, or neglect upon the part of the client or his / her guests, patrons, customers, students, etc.
8. The designated attendant and / or A.B Entertainment Services will not be held liable for unavoidable detention by, conditions or acts of God
legitimately beyond control of the designated disc jockey.
9. In the unlikely event that the designated attendant is unable to work at the event, and a replacement cannot be found, A.B Entertainment Services
will make a full refund of any deposits or payments made by the client. The client agrees that the refund will be the full extent of damages that he /
she is entitled to, and no further damages may be sought against A.B Entertainment Services.
10. The designated attendant will not be held liable for any damage or harm, to property or persons, unless such is caused by gross or wanton
negligence on the part of the designated attendant.
11. The client acknowledges that A.B Entertainment Services is responsible for scheduling the events for the designated attendant as the booking agent
only, and shall not be held liable for negligence, inactions, defaults, damages or non-performance of the designated attendant, or his / her agents
12. If litigation for any item in this contract agreement is necessary for collection, A.B Entertainment Services shall be entitled to all reasonable attorney
fees, court costs, and collection expenses.
13. SEVERABILITY: The invalidity of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity of any other provision
By submitting this contract, the client acknowledges and confirms that he / she has read, and agreed to the terms and conditions set forth in this contract agreement.
COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS: